Xbox 360 Controller?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cky

im not shure if this is the right thread to post this in but xbox is from microosft so here goes:

i have a normal xbox (not an xbox 360) and i bought an xbox 360 controller for windows. it works very well on my windows machine. i have made a cord for my xbox so i can plug usb devices into it. when i tryto connect the xbox 360 controler into the xbox it doesnt work does anyone know how to get an xbox 360 controller to work on xbox (if it is even possible)????

i strongly doubt that you will be able to, why dont you just pick up a second hand xbox controler from any gameshop for around £15

cky

its not that it is just i like the xbox 360 feel of the controller

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online