1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved XBOX 360 - Play games without an Internet connection?

Discussion in 'Games' started by larryh10000, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. larryh10000

larryh10000 Thread Starter

I have this Xbox 360 machine (with lots of games on CDs to go with it) that is in perfect shape and I want to give it to this deserving person that does not have a gaming machine. I have reset this machine to it's factory settings. The problem is however, that the person I would like to give it to as a gift does NOT have any access to the Internet. Can he still setup the council and play the games or is that not possible without WiFi?

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Well without wishing to appear in any manner unhelpful, the best test is to try it yourself
    Certain games loaded on the box and certain games on CD will work
    Others will not as the game requires an internet connection

3. larryh10000

larryh10000 Thread Starter

Thanks, will give it a try!

4. glowfast

glowfast

Thanks , It help me a lot .

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1236295

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice