1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever and Controller for PC conflicting with Speakers, static

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by anonymousx, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymousx

anonymousx Thread Starter

Hi there, I've read numerous posts of different people having this issue, and some claim that the built in headset jack acts as a usb audio device, anyhow, when I have my Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver plugged in, my nice Logitech Z-10 speakers are complete static when sound is played, the only way I can get them to sound good again is to unplug the receiver and restart the computer. I'm sorry, but Microsoft hardware sucks half the time, this isn't the only issue I had to ( resolve ) with this.

Anyways, please please let me know if you or anyone happens to know a fix for this, I'd like to use my speakers without hassle, for some reason the speakers on my headset work fine luckily, while the receiver is plugged in.

2. anonymousx

anonymousx Thread Starter

Obviously microsoft customer support is nothing but foreigners that can barely speak English, their only knowledge of a solution to a problem is the information provided on the computer screen in front of them through a help program.

Funny how microsoft fights outsourcing, but they contribute to it, what hypocritic oxymorons.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754030

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice