Xbox audio problem on monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Davisblackwell

Hello
I have an Xbox one just set up with an older AOS monitor. I am using an HMDI to VGA adapter to get the picture onto the monitor. Display looks great, however I don’t have volume on the monitor no matter what I try. Anyone know how to get volume from Xbox to monitor? No buttons except power button on monitor b

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, and welcome to TSG.

A VGA connection to the monitor is video only. Does the monitor have a 3.5 mm stereo analog audio input jack? Does your HDMI to VGA converter box have any analog audio output?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online