1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xbox360 and linksys router model#NR041

Discussion in 'Games' started by LuFeng, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuFeng

LuFeng Thread Starter

i have a problem with my xbox360 and linksys router model#NR041. it works absolutely great except one thing.... my NAT setting is effecting online play. im on STRICT somehow and most my friends are on other ones. it hasent been a problem until about 3 weeks ago. me and a friend cant use the mic and we cant invite each other to games or join each others games. we can join through others games at times. ive read that its best to set the NAT setting to OPEN but havent found a step by step thing so i wont screw anything up. any help would be appreciated.

p.s. i also dont have the book to it so a site referral to a place who has one for download would be appreciated.

Lu

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593068

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice