Xerox B210 Laser printer always prints double sided

Rufusbadger

Hi,

Windows 10 installation (i7 8700K, gigabyte H370 HD3 with 323gb ram), fully updated. The problem is the Xerox B210 printer insists on printing double sided. I have deleted and reinstalled the driver, set the printer defaults to single sided and smart duplexing is set to off. When printing a multi page document (PDF or Word for example) AND setting the printer to be single sided in the print dialog, I keep getting double sided prints. This happens when printing wirelessly AND when attached through USB. I am at a loss as to what I can change. The printer configuration dialog is web based and pretty awful, but it is set to be defaulting to single sided. Logically it's a driver issue, but has anyone else had this and found a solution? Many thanks for reading and helping if you can.

plodr

Liz

Rufusbadger

Thanks Liz. It's odd because sometimes when I print from another PC (identical chip and board and Windows 10) it does do single page printing. I had hoped I had missed an obvious setting which I was just not seeing! Yesterday it was printing a one page document and it fed the paper through to print nothing on the back side!! I think I should re-enable smart duplexing to stop this at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online