1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xerox folder nwwia

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Zeratul, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeratul

Zeratul Thread Starter

Hello All I dont frequent here often but whener something is screwing my system up i find this is the place to turn to!!cheers guys.

ANy way i notice something is eating up space in my c: ive tried housecall and spybot and even checked to see if i left anything big inside my drive.

However,there is one folder caled xerox with a sub-folder called nwwia.there are no files in it yet it mysteriously can't be deleted.I'm very suspicious about this particular folder.Everything else seems to be in order.Can someONe help me out here.
    Thanx.

2. Top Banana

Top Banana

Here is a very, very long thread on, mostly, "that" folder.

On reading the above thread I concluded that....

1. It is part of XP.
    2. It cannot be deleted.
    3. It is normally empty.
    4. It is harmless.
    5. I have no idea what it does.

I have it on my XP and it is empty. I am as bewildered as you.

Anybody shed any light on this folder?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115036

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice