1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xfire login problem!!!plz help!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by hardcore, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardcore

hardcore Thread Starter

when i log into xfire the the window sayes connecting to server then it counts down to zero and syes "u were timed out while loging into server". what should i do???!!!1 :confused:

2. The_PC_Gamer

The_PC_Gamer

There is a problem and Xfire is unable to connect to the server. Usually, it takes less than 20 seconds to sign into Xfire.
    So u must have an internet problem.

Check to see if your firewall allows Xfire to access the net.
    If u are on a router, check it's settings as well. For more info on ports, internet problems, go to xfire's FAQ page on xfire.com

3. hardcore

hardcore Thread Starter

ive tried to turn off firewall but when i choose to it still sayes its on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!