xp and dial up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BTex

I am guessing this is a XP problem. After I loaded my dialup account on XP and it works fine on my xp login. When I change users to my wife with lmited access the dialup says that the password is incorect.

Have you tried retyping in the password wile logged into her account? Windows will keep separate passwords for each user. Delete it, and type it in again.

BTex

tried that didnt work. do i need to re install the dialup account under her profile? Also made her caount administrator didnt work

On you dialup window insure you have the "anyone who uses this computer" is checked.

BTex

could you give more details please.. what i did is log on as administrator and execute the account and now it works for everyone????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online