1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xp and office2000

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by cannrobbo, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cannrobbo

cannrobbo Thread Starter

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if office 2000 should work with xp.

I have xp home installed office 2000 most of it works well but the powerpoint will not open right , any suggestions please.

Cann

2. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Hi cannrobbo:

Yes, Office 2000 works fine with XP. I have 2000 loaded on my XP Pro system and it works fine.

What kind of problems are you having with PowerPoint? Do you receive an error message? Is it <b>just</b> Powerpoint that you are experiencing problems with?

:)

3. cannrobbo

cannrobbo Thread Starter

hi there
    thanks for getting back quickly, yes it is just Powerpoint it looks as though it it opening up for seconds then nothing at all. could the problem be that I did the updates and something has gone wrong then?

Cann

4. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

If you have the Office 2000 CD, try removing Powerpoint and then reinstalling it. :) See if that helps.

5. cannrobbo

cannrobbo Thread Starter

Thanks Jody got it going at long last

cann

6. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Great! Thanks for reporting your positive outcome. :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice