xp Blue screen - video card problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coorrel

Hello,
I'm on brother's PC and lately every game that I play ends up with a blue screen "sooner or later" ~20min after for the past month...

Games include:
HL2, QUAKE 5, NFSU, NFSU2, NFSMW, CS1.6, Battlefield 2 ... + other games with high gfx usage.

The BSOD errors I'm getting include: - on different occasions of BSOD.

0xD1 nv4_mini.sys
0x7E senfilt.sys
0xD1 nv4_mini.sys
0x8E ks.sys
0x8E nv4_mini.sys <------ RED=Highest frequency/month
0x0A IRQL not less or equal
0x50 sysaudio.sys "page fault in non paged area"

The gfx card is 5900xt brought around last xmas.
Normal typing and web browsing and use of that PC is fine, no BSOD but once you play some games that are say ... requre gfx card acceleration those errors starts to happen ESP the 0x8E error seems most frequent.

Tried:
- Re-plug the physical card in out of the slot then in again.
- re-install the drivers deleting the previous with the help of driver cleaner ...
- Determined the card is not overheating since in air-con 24`C room all day.

Anyone want to shed some light on my problem are very welcome.
cheers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online