XP computer won't hold logged-in home page for log-in.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

camthecanuck

This is no doubt the proverbial stupid question but here goes. I simply want my P4 laptop XP system to hold my logged-in Yahoo homepage in memory so that I am already logged-in when I log on to the internet (IE 6). I am forever returned to the My Yahoo site but must log-in every time. Can you suggest a fix? Thanx.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Go to Tools, Internet options, while on your homepage and click "use current". If you log out of your home page it will request you log back in when you visit it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online