1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xp continual loop restarting

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by s4076220, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s4076220

s4076220 Thread Starter

b4 u say nething...yes i can read the information under the large red IMPORTANT! READ THIS FIRST! box...but still its worth a try

i have a legit copy of windows xp installed on my comp, alls fine with that...i recently got a new roomate who has installed my copy onto his computer and tried activate it by cracking it

i dont know what hes done but now his computer restarts just b4 it gets to the windows logon screen. the computer wont start in safe mode, or ne of the other options given at that screen (debugging etc). it is stuck in an endless loop. ne ideas of what can be done for this?

2. Chicon

Chicon

Hi s4076220,

I suggest your friend installs his own legit copy of Windows XP on his own computer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/268844

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice