xp ---- copy and paste

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mstone_56

Hi! Sorry if this is in the section, I am using xp, when I recieve an email in yahoo I copy and paste it to word, then reply to my emails in word and paste back to yahoo, if I open the yahoo window and leave it sitting there till I go off line copy the writting go to paste it in word it wants me to reconnect to the internet, why??

also I write these emails in normal, ariel, 12 or 14, but often the recievers cannot understand the emails because it has ended up going out in what I think is html, they can read it okay in yahoo but through isp email address, even is I send it to the same person using cc one to their yahoo and one to their isp they get it in two different context, this is not kjust happening to one person but a number of people??
thanking you,
and sorry again if this is in the wrong section

RAM-PAGE

Banned
It would be better placed in the Business Applications or ALL Other Software sections. I would like to see the answer.

For serious formal business mail I would send the Word response as an attachment, or as a zipped attachment.

But what I would like to see is Word used for all Email where the WordEmail is automatically zipped on send and unzipped on receive.

I wonder if anyone knows if this is possible.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online