1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

XP drivers for Gateway M-6816

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jakzpc, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakzpc

jakzpc Thread Starter

May 13, 2009
    Hello everyone.

Here's the problem. I've had a Gateway M-6816 for over a year now and I've always wanted to install windos XP in it. Unfortunately, I haven't found all the drivers required to do this. Gateway's official site only lists bios, hard drive, media reader and sound drivers but im missing network adapter, wireless and some other dirvers for this laptop.

I've read along the web, that there are more ppl trying to get the drivers and haven't been able to.

I am planning on doing that XP instalation during the next days and if anyone had the same problem and can help me out with the drivers I'd be more than grateful.

Thanks a lot for your help guys.

Note: I read that user gc40 had problems with the same laptop and he mentioned he didnt have any problems with the drivers, though I can;t be sure thats true.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/826807