1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

XP drivers needed for E system EI 3103

Discussion in 'Networking' started by sanaarbaz, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sanaarbaz

sanaarbaz Thread Starter

hi i have 2 problem s
    1st
    i have a E system EI 3103 and i don't know who is the manufacturer is so that i can go to the appropriate site

2nd
    my PC is compatible with a wireless connection but i don't have it, and i don't know where to download it from. i downloaded be4 but then something happened with my pc so i had to reinstall my window vista and my wireless connection was gone so was my voice and CD driver. can u tell me where to get it from. if you need any other info please get in touch with me

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

3. sanaarbaz

sanaarbaz Thread Starter

hi thanks you sent me info and downloads but they were for vista i dont have that i have window xp cna u send me again

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

I almost missed seeing your thread titled "1". So I changed it; hope you don't mind.

Did this come with Vista Home Basic? Do you know if XP drivers were ever developed for it?

By the way Squashman may have thought you had Vista because in your first post you said, "i had to reinstall my window vista." :)

5. Squashman

Posted via Mobile Device
    I couldn't tell you what I was thinking yesterday let alone 1 month ago. All I can say is Google search like everyone else will have to do.

6. Squashman

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/807509