[XP] Fatal Error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Erwin667

Hey my name is Erwin and I have a little problem with XP.

I recently bought a new laptop, a Dell Vostro 1720.
This laptop came with windows vista pre installed, but I'm not really fond of vista so I reformatted my partitions and installed windows XP instead (SP2).

However after Installing Xp some problems occured. Somethimes my laptop gave me a fatal error:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x75e91a76 0x00c7f5dc)
The system has been shut down.
I thought this had something to do with me not having all drivers installed. So I restarted installed all drivers and the problems seemed fixxed. after this I installed MCafee and Firefox and turned of my laptop.

This all happened yesterday, after having installed all drivers I got one more fatal system error however after restarting everything seemed fine.
Even today when I started up my laptop everything went smooth. I installed 7zip and after this I installed Photoshop CS4.

After the installation I tried to run photoshop and I got the fatal system error again. Now each time I startup my computer this error occurs a few seconds after starting up. I can start up in Safe mode normally.

I hope anyone can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online