1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

XP, is it me or the OS

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Mantis, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mantis

Mantis Thread Starter

I have XP on two different computers. One copy is on my laptop and the other is on my desktop.

1. Desktop is a 750mhz with 384 mb ram
    2. Laptop is 850mhz with 256 mr ram

I love Xp on the desktop and i have no major issues with it. on the other hand tho, my laptop is screwed up. It does the crappiest job managing memory, slows down my internet a lot, and seems to lock up all the time (but come back after a while). I am thinking about going back to win2k. I have never had a prob with win2k. Only thing that i like a lot is the XPcdburner and the Ezimages.

any suggestions on this. i recently reformatted but seems that the problems came back. maybe it is with kazaa, i DL tons of music and divx movies.

Any input is appreciated. thanks in advance!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65240

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice