xp locked in safe mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ianhodges

I was removing programs for computer and it went into safe mode it is a dell inspiron 6400 XP

I have tried all the modes to restart and it goes around in a loop says windows is starting looks like normal start for moment then a screen comes up saying xp cant start in safe mode i have put XP disc in come s up XP cant run under safe mode.

someone suggested i take the hard drive out and fix it in another computer ?

Please help

I am not sure but you can try this:
Go to start> Run
Type msconfig and click OK.
Then check out "BOOT.INI" tab.
Hope this help you! (y)

And dont make any change in msconfig just tell me which options are selected in boot option!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online