1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

XP Mode cannot log on interactively

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by alamb200, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alamb200

    alamb200 Thread Starter

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2010
    Messages:
    7
    Hi,

    I have installed the XP Mode software on a Windows 7 PC on our network and all went okay until I added the XP Mode desktop to the domain so it could get access to network resources, now 90% of the time when I try to log on I get the message telling me I cannot log on interactively the other 10% of the the time it logs on.

    I have made the PC user and the Domain Administrator access to the RDP Users group on the Windows 7 PC but this has not helped.

    Has anyone got any other ideas?

    Thanks,

    alamb200
     
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916798

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice