1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

XP NIC card settings

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Metaphoric, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metaphoric

Metaphoric Thread Starter

Ive previously worked on a 98 machine and am new to XP, just wondered, how do i change the ip, subnet e.t.c details of my network card through XP, thanks for your help,

Metaphoric

also, when im creating a home network and im asked to make a floppy to run on the other machines (network setup wizard i think) is there any other way, since im using a laptop with no floppy drive. I don't have an XP disk.

2. Cookies

Cookies

The old 98x tcp/ip config is found it xp Start/(settings)/control panel/network connections.

Will Start/programs/accessories/system tools/file and settings transfer wizard/next/new computer/next/select new computer/I want to create a wizard disk in the following drive allow you to burn a cdr??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168110

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice