xp pro admin password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

criza

is there a system defualt password for windows xp pro 32 bit. i bought my pc with xp installed and now am asked to enter a password for the administrator. tried to enter my own user name and password and also left the admin password blank and still no go

valis

if you bought it used, you will have to ask the previous owner.

Where did you buy it from?

valis

no way we can assist with that. If you don't know the previous user's setup, the only way you can get around that is installing a fresh copy of xp and formatting it with your credentials.

Also, sometimes the default password is (nothing) just hit the enter key when prompted for password.

valis

adida, we do not assist with those types of password crackers.

As this thread has reached it's conclusion with regards to what we can do in assistance with the password, I'm going to close this.

thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online