1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

XP Pro Card Games on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

Discussion in 'Games' started by ozziebeanie, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozziebeanie

ozziebeanie Thread Starter

First Name:
    Serena
    Hi Everyone

Just a question about XP Pro card games of which I have had on Windows 7 pro 64 bit, since it came out, as I hate the new versions of the card games, (my dad has them on windows 10 and does not have the same problem as me). Never had a problem with putting the card games on Windows 7 Pro until I created my current image from scratch (previous images card sizes where of a normal size not tiny as shown in pictures)

I have attached pictures of the games I have on my desktop but for some reason this time the cards, when I open the game, are tiny no matter if full screen or not.

I want to make them bigger when I open the game, without changing resolution of my desktop, I have searched the net, and found two options both of which did not work,

One was (right-clicking) the game then going to (Properties) then going to – (Compatibility Tab), then tick the (run in 640 X 480 screen resolution) option, this not only made the game huge but my desktop also and the game went off screen, when I closed the game of course my desktop went back to normal size, I am wondering if it is because I am using a smaller screen than I had before

Second possible, solution I found, was to go to go to game at the top left of the box when opening the game saying there is an option to choose a large deck, this option was not there.

Until I created my current image I have never had the problem of the cards in the game been so small, any hints in the right direction is much appreciated or does someone think it may be that I have gone from a 24 inch screen to a 21 inch screen?

Hope this finds all with something to smile about in life and hope you all have a doozie of a Christmas

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219955

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice