XP Pro: to freeze, or not to freeze.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Turrel

For many months now, XP has had problems booting - when it gets to the loading screen, it often freezes and I'm forced to restart time and time again. For a while, when I would play with the power supply on restarts, it would get through this problem, but recently, the computer has stopped booting at all. This has left me to think that perhaps all I need a new power supply, but I'm not entirely sure if that has anything to do with windows booting up, if anything at all. My previous story is the only knowledge I have to go on for the situation. Is this possible, or did the drive just crap out on me?

Wasn't 100% sure where to put this topic, but this seemed like the right place.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online