xp pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I pass no judgement on it.
This is a copy and paste from one of those advertisers.

• Comments: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. Posted by 1st class recorded mail. Quick Free Delivery. Genuine Windows Xp Professional OEM with service pack 3. Full Version. Licence key (COA) never activated or used. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT IN A SEALED PACKAGE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE BOOKLET. YOU WILL RECIEVE A GENUINE AND UNUSED COA STICKER WITH UNUSED LICENCE KEY. YOU WILL ALSO RECIEVE A CD TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL. THE CD IS MARKED AS DELL BUT CAN BE USED ON ANY PC.
I simply advise caution.

SUEOHIO

SUE
i would add that if its not sealed i would be very hesitant about buying it.u never know if the key has been used or not.however if it is a dell branded OEM disk it can be used in any dell computer that has windows xp drivers available for that model.if its used on a dell computer with windows xp on it there already should be a valid COA sticker on the computer anyway whether its a laptop or desktop. and if in fact its a genuine dell disk in theory they should only be used on a dell computer.hope this helps u.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online