1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xp pro

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by semajjames, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. semajjames

semajjames Thread Starter

2. joeten

joeten

Hi play.com is a reputable place

3. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

I pass no judgement on it.
    This is a copy and paste from one of those advertisers.

• Comments: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. Posted by 1st class recorded mail. Quick Free Delivery. Genuine Windows Xp Professional OEM with service pack 3. Full Version. Licence key (COA) never activated or used. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT IN A SEALED PACKAGE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE BOOKLET. YOU WILL RECIEVE A GENUINE AND UNUSED COA STICKER WITH UNUSED LICENCE KEY. YOU WILL ALSO RECIEVE A CD TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL. THE CD IS MARKED AS DELL BUT CAN BE USED ON ANY PC.
    I simply advise caution.

4. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    i would add that if its not sealed i would be very hesitant about buying it.u never know if the key has been used or not.however if it is a dell branded OEM disk it can be used in any dell computer that has windows xp drivers available for that model.if its used on a dell computer with windows xp on it there already should be a valid COA sticker on the computer anyway whether its a laptop or desktop. and if in fact its a genuine dell disk in theory they should only be used on a dell computer.hope this helps u.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975594

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice