xp problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rp330

I upgraded from win.98 to win xp- office pro. big problems came up as soon as I rebooted. It would not accept my printer(bjc-5100) could not install driver disk that I had for it, kept saying installing incomplete. could not find a driver update for it on canon web site that would work with xp. another problem, would not accept the scanner that I have( a mustek single-pass-600epp series scanner). third problem, would not accept software for my cdrw,(easy cd creator-4) fourth problem, other software on the computer that I used for 98, it did not run, maga-ram,for the memory enhancer. and printmaster 7 would not run properly. I had to renstall win98 back in until these problems can be solved. A shame, xp ran good otherwise. but was not going to buy another printer and scanner,and other software just to run that. Any sugestions that would help would be appreciated. thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online