xp probs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zicoGUEST

Hay all any help would be greatly appreciated

at random times my cpu just seems to crash , when im playing games , browsing inet , listening to music , on loading xp and first seeing desktop , just completeley random

spec:
windows xp home
pentium 4 2.8ghz
512mb ram
GeForce 4 Graphics
60 GB Hard Drive

zicoGUEST said:
Hay all any help would be greatly appreciated

at random times my cpu just seems to crash , when im playing games , browsing inet , listening to music , on loading xp and first seeing desktop , just completeley random

spec:
windows xp home
pentium 4 2.8ghz
512mb ram
GeForce 4 Graphics
60 GB Hard Drive
whats your CPU temp?

yea or also try to clean out your computer case if it has alot of lose wires or alot of dust in the fans and stuff then you will want to blow that out cause if you dont that well restrict the fan from doing its job

or especially on your CPU if you have alot there you want to always keep that clean it that has dust or dirt in it it will make you CPU overheat also

It may not be ur cpu though. I had the same problem too so i tried changing the ram and it was fixed! try it may work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online