1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

xp professional logoff freeze and black screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by dleblanc, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dleblanc

dleblanc Thread Starter

I run windows xp. I have 4 accounts set up: two admin and one each for my wife and grandson (These are not admin accounts) when my wife or grandson logs off, the computer often will switch to a black screen and it freezes. F drive is my main drive. Need help. Thanks I have tried deleting the non-admin accounts and re-establishing them to no avail. This is a repeat post.

Looking for help.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel Pentium III Xeon processor, x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3326 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 305234 MB, Free - 147823 MB; F: Total - 953859 MB, Free - 805067 MB; G: Total - 476929 MB, Free - 83979 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5N-D
    Antivirus: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!