XP start Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

philc53

Hi guys, any ideas on this one. computer won't start when off-on button is pushed but will start on its own at a later time, maybe 1 hour later or many hours later.Yesterday I had no luck starting it first thing in the morning so I left it all day ( still not going) woke up this morning and the computer is up and running and I havn't touched it since the day before. Thats weird.Any clues? Thanks Phil. C.

philc53

Thanks for the reply and no I've reset nothing. This problem has just appeared out of nowhere so I'm a little concerned. I thought it might have been a hard-drive problem at startup or more simply an off-on switch problem so for the moment I think the best fix might be to leave it running 24-7. thanks again and have a happy New Year. See Ya
Phil.C.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online