XP uninstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
You should be able to run xp setup again and under the advanced options delete the partition or reformat it.

HonestDon19

iam upgrading from 98 to XP. everthing was going well during the upgrade when a blue screen pops up saying how windows has been shutdown. it says something about checking the harddrives. so i restarted and now it gives me two options. to either start XP or to start 98. starting XP gets me no where so i pick 98. once in 98 it will either freeze or just restart. help do you think the partial install of XP is causing this problem?
later
jayson

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!