XP user logon option setting to enable Ctrl-Alt-Del

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

panda1

Is there an easy way for me to change the logon option setting to Ctrl-Alt-Del? In W2K there was an easy checkbox setting in users from the control panel. And upgrading to WXP kept that setting. With WinXP preinstalled in a notebook, the logon screen comes up immediately from power up. I would like to require the intermediate step of manually pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del keys before the logon screen appears. I'm willing to reinstall W2K first and then reinstalling WXP as I also want to replace the existing notebook hdd with another larger capacity drive if I cannot find an acceptable answer soon.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online