XP weird things in the recycling bin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GearboltFX

---edit---
Strange the file seems to have disappeared on their own.

--original--
After I deleted a few things and emptied it out my bin became full again, I was about to empty it but it asked "Are you sure you want to delete 'WINDOWS'". I know for sure I didnt delete it so I checked inside the bin and it did not show any files. But when I run disk cleanup it shows the bin has 266,224 KB inside it. My Windows directory is still there but Im not sure if the size changed or anything, and Im not sure if I should empty out my bin. Also It won't let me restore anything in the bin. If anyone can clear this thing up for me I would be grateful thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online