Y!Browser Error Message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lenda

I belong to a couple of craft message boards and am having trouble participating. Whenever I try to post a reply I get a message "Y!Browser Illegal Operation This Program Will Close" and then I'm kicked off the internet. It's been happening all day.

Can you help? Thanks!

Lenda

lenda

That is interesting, printed it, thanks. Is this the solution to my problem?

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Well if you go through the illegal operations syndrome part it may well be,they seem to have it pretty well covered,I wait with bated breath to see how you get on ... :D

lenda

Okay, please don't hold your breath. It didn't help. I'm wondering if it is the message board itself. I've contacted their webmaster but haven't had a response yet. I appreciate your assistance, thanks.

Lenda

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Hi again Lenda,I dont know if there is any connection But I read an article in our weekly computer magazine this week that Yahoo have had to close down their chatrooms after being investigated by a TV station which to quote "revealed all manner of unsavoury things going on in them,with particular reference to child sex acts this has led to several big name advertisers withdrawing their their support and it could cost them up to $10m in fines and legal costs" so its just possible there may be a connection...at the moment thats all I know if I find out more I will let you know ...

The magazine in question is called Micro Mart on sale in the UK weekly,it does have a website called www.micromart.co.uk but I cant see anything on this subject after a quick glance I will look more later .....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online