y can I only view 1/2 of pics on website

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

naeem2

Hi,
I went to a website that contained over 50 pics. About half I could view. The others were just a space where the pic would be and a small box with a red X inside. I have windows XP and IE. Does not make sense that I could see some but not all. Any ideas? I have had similar experiences with single pics, where there was the "red" X.
Thanks.

All the red X denotes is that there is a broken link to the file on the web server. It's the server and it's html at fault, not you.

naeem2

thanks...so if I go to that same page another day....all the pics might show?

Hi naeem2

Rockn is almost certainly right in what he says - but just for curiosity can you post a link to the website you refer too - and we'll see if we can see the pictures, or if it is just you.

steam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online