1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

yahoo account on lumina is incorrect

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile Devices' started by barbaranna, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. barbaranna

barbaranna Thread Starter

I hope you can help me. This is my very first cell phone even though I am a senior. I went on my daughter's account and was given a new Nokia Lumina 635 phone. Got it set up, and everything was fine. For some reason now the icon that shows the yahoo email on the front page is wrong. Every time I go on, it shows yahoo mail account info is incorrect. It shows my email address and no password. I put my password in and it goes to my email then. When I get out of it and go back it shows the same thing and I cant seem to find why. Would any of you know the reason.I have even reset it. at first for the first 15 minutes it was fine after that right back to where it was.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1192563

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice