1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Yahoo groups error can't view all groups

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by seaweedotter, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaweedotter

seaweedotter Thread Starter

I can sign into my Yahoo groups account but can only see the first page of groups (I belong to about 70 groups). When I click on "View all Groups" I get the following message:
    "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request at this time.

If you continue to receive this error for more than 48 hours, please contact our Customer Support staff. We apologize for this inconvenience."

I have tried from various workststations(home and at work), made sure cookies were turned on, dropped the firewall, etc. I even went to the lost groups locator utility, no result.

Yahoo tech support does not respond, I have tried many times in the last two months (I got what I paid for).

Any ideas?

2. jaye944

jaye944

it's Yahoo,

there tech support are disgusting, I had major problems with one of the groups I run and you camn log a call but dont expect an answer !

example of an OXYMORON

TEch Support
    and
    Customer services

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/211841

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice