1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Yahoo Groups

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by firstimecott, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firstimecott

firstimecott Thread Starter

I don't know if this is the right place for this question or not, but I thought it would be worth a try.
    I am the Moderator of a Yahoo Group, on which I am having problems with a virus called Beagle. As part of my investigation of what is happening, I find that Yahoo maintains a log in the "Management" section called "E-mail Commands"
    In that log I find many instances of what I think are messages to the moderator and they are all marked "Mailed to Owner" Well, I am also the owner of this group and I did not get these messages. Am I interpreting this correctly. I have sent a feedback note to Yahoo but I doubt that I will hear back from them.
    There are also two "Unsubscribe Requests" from two e-mail addresses that are not members of the group.

Any help would be appreciated

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Moved to web and email area. :D
    Welcome to TSG!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221670

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice