1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Yahoo loads without graphics

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Rabnud, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabnud

Rabnud Thread Starter

Periodically my Yahoo home page, accessed through FireFox 3.0.3, comes up without any graphics. Text is there, but not organized in the normal compartments (frames?) that I have custom-configured through Yahoo's tools. I can fix this condition quickly via Tools > Options > Clear Offline Storage (which is set to 200 MB for the cache) and refresh the page. I've searched about:config, but I can't identify any parameter that might pertain to this happening. This has been going on for well over a year, through many versions of FireFox. Is it a Yahoo or a FireFox issue?

Because the workaround can be accomplished in about 10 sec this problem is not a show stopper. But it is a nuisance, and I would like to fix it and understand what causes it.

Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759500

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice