Yahoo Mail problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stimpy_bum

Hello everyone....I have this really annoying problem....I can not reply, compose, delete, select all and so on when I try using yahoo email online...that is using their interface. If fact all I can do is read my mail online....It's my computer as I can do all these things on another computer.

I've had this problem before and it was fixed when I had a complete clean reinstall of XP pro which I am using....

This problem occurred after I tried and failed to install Nortons system works. I suspect I have stuffed something on the system as anther problem which seem to have fixed itself was it was taking hours to boot up or start programs after failing to install Nortons system works.

I have searched all over the net for an answer but to no avail....hope someone here can help.... I don't want to do another clean install....

Thanks.

stimpy_bum

Help me please....pretty please!....someone's got to know how to fix this.....help!!!

stimpy_bum

Just tried system restore nothin happened when I clicked start then help and support....the wizard did not start??? hummm???? thanks for the suggestion though....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online