1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Yahoo Mail problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by stimpy_bum, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. stimpy_bum

stimpy_bum Thread Starter

Hello everyone....I have this really annoying problem....I can not reply, compose, delete, select all and so on when I try using yahoo email online...that is using their interface. If fact all I can do is read my mail online....It's my computer as I can do all these things on another computer.

I've had this problem before and it was fixed when I had a complete clean reinstall of XP pro which I am using....

This problem occurred after I tried and failed to install Nortons system works. I suspect I have stuffed something on the system as anther problem which seem to have fixed itself was it was taking hours to boot up or start programs after failing to install Nortons system works.

I have searched all over the net for an answer but to no avail....hope someone here can help.... I don't want to do another clean install....

Thanks.

2. stimpy_bum

Help me please....pretty please!....someone's got to know how to fix this.....help!!!

3. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Why not use System Restore?

4. stimpy_bum

hummmm I'll give that a try....how do I do it?

5. stimpy_bum

Just tried system restore nothin happened when I clicked start then help and support....the wizard did not start??? hummm???? thanks for the suggestion though....

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271161

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice