1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

yahoo mail

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nascarjrfan, Apr 21, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. nascarjrfan

nascarjrfan Thread Starter

I cannot sign into my Yahoo mail with my sbcglobal.net email address. I have to go through att.net. on my laptop. My ipad, iphone and other laptop, no problem. I do not get my email through att.net, our wireless is with att.net. I have the Windows 10 operating system.
    Here is what I get :

[​IMG]

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
  3. lynx1021

lynx1021

I have been having issues also. I was brought to the att.net page also and when I tried to log in it said it was wrong. What I found out was even though Firefox was entering my email address I had to manually enter it and the Password manually for it to accept it. It has been over a year since I left DSL for cable and I made sure my bill was paid up (Per agreement, you can keep your email if you leave in good standing) When my wife was alive (passed in January) she always got her email on the computer POP3 with SeaMonkey. About 8 months ago she started having problems getting her email POP3. Some days it works and some it doesn't, and it is still like that. My friend down the road from me gets his POP3 intermittent also, I blame it on the yahoo servers. There is a discussion on the ATT fourums also but I don't have a link right now.
    Edit: I saw my thread down below and it said some had to create a "secure Key" I tried but my ATT bill login was different than my email login and it was lost. ATT wouldn't accept my email login for a key.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Yeah it's not the first I have seen this issue, especially when the users disconnect their services and have email only...

5. nascarjrfan

nascarjrfan Thread Starter

I called AT&T. They are switching everyone over to ATT.net email, gradually. So, from now on I go to ATT.net to see my sbcglobal mail. Thank you for your responses.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226082

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice