yahoo messanger profile issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thomas552

i cannot open my yahoo profiles Ive turned off my popup blocker filter and checked my security settings and everything says it should work what could be the problem.any help or suggestions would be great.

thomas552 said:
i cannot open my yahoo profiles Ive turned off my popup blocker filter and checked my security settings and everything says it should work what could be the problem.any help or suggestions would be great.

Try this and see it it works. This was given to me by Bob C.
If you click on a hyperlink in a web page and only a blank window appears,

Go to Start / Run
Then enter regsvr32 urlmon.dll
Click Ok when finished

If that single change does not resolve the problem, repeat the process by running the following additional entries:
regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 Msjava.dll
regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll
regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll
regsvr32 Mshtml.dll
regsvr32 Browseui.dll
regsvr32 Shell32.dll (Windows XP and Windows 2000 only)

There have been several instances where the previous tip using regsrv32 does not solve the problem with hyperlinks not working.

In this case try:

Open Internet Explorer
Go to Tools / Internet Options
Click on the Programs tab
Click on the Reset Web Settings button

I useed all oh the registry fixes but they didn't work and reset the all anyway, but the one that worked for me was the "reset web settings"
Good luck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online