yahoo messenger beta version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jlsinohio

i went to download the windows beta version of yahoo messenger...i get a plugin error....says it didnt initialize properly...can anyone help me with this problem??

thanku

jlsinohio

jlsinohio

yes my messenger works....i am having problems anywhere i go on the net.....ive tried to download lots of different things and i still get the plugin error...any suggestions??

thanku

jlsinohio

Did you download and install the software I gave you the link for?

Can you give us more details about the problem? i.e. the exact error message, when it occurs and at which sites?

jlsinohio

yes my non beta version of yahoo messenger works...the first time is ever got the plugin error was when i went to down load the beta version....i also got the plugin error at incredimail.com...themesunlimited.com..when i hit download at these sites a green box appears and simply states...plugin error...i close that box and another appears...and says the plugin has been found but didnt initilize properly.

thanks

jlsinohio

Beta mean not fully tested. I would wait for it to be released before trying it again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online