1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Yahoo Messenger Question

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ntscape0, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntscape0

ntscape0 Thread Starter

If I have a list of buddies can they see who else is on my buddy list as well or is it private. For example if johndoeb is on my friends list so is janedoes44 can johndoeb see I have janedoes44 listed? Another question I have other yahoo Id's but wish to remain seperate is there a messenger out there I put many Id's and use it at one time? Thanks

2. js73

js73

I think your buddy list is private, and others would not know who else is on your list. You can only logon with one Yahoo ID at a time, but there is no restrictions on changing IDs. Of course, if you have Windows XP, you can have different user accounts with different IDs and just switch between the user accounts.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220053

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice