yahoo, msn...all trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ozzy_beamer

Banned
hey guys im havin trouble with yahoo and msn messenger. i can get them both to connect but thats about it. as soon as yahoo connects it freezes and shuts down on me. on msn i can load it but when i try to chat with people it freezes and shuts down too! i downloaded msn messenger again but it still dosnt wanna work for me.
so yeah i dunno if anyone could lend us a hand, thanx.
by the way i have msn 7(not beta) and yahoo umm the latest one i think, i dont remember.

I have same problem. MSN Messenger shuts as soon as it runs with error "MSN MESSENGER has encountered a problem and needs to close". Also my download torrents software, BITLORD, Morpheus, Kazaa etc..etc... all have the same problem and shut down when started with same error.

Cannot locate what problem is.

Any ideas.

Also had Mcafee installed and that messed up so I removed it and now that wont reinstall either.

Nail.exe present, but got batch file to check and delete when I log in every day.

HELP !!!! :confused:

At TSG we will not help unless you unistall your P2P programs such as KAzaa and BitTorrent.
If you unistall those we will help you.

Hi and Welcome to TSG, I’m David

CCleaner

*Download CCleaner from http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner.html
*Run the program and make sure you are on the windows tab in the top left corner.
*Click run cleaner
*This gets rid of all history, cookies, junk and temporary files

Ewido Security Suite

*Download Ewido from http://download.ewido.net/ewido-setup.exe
*This is a 30day free trial to use.
*At the end of the scan, a log will come up, post the log on here in the same way you did the Hijack This Log

HijackThis
*Download HijackThis from http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip
*Unzip the file and install it to C:/ProgramFiles
*Click on scan and save a log
*When the txt file comes up, copy all and paste here.

David :) (y)

ozzy_beamer

Banned
well my problem is all fixed, i just downloaded the programs again and they work fine!!! the only thing is i downloaded the proper versions, not the BETAs.
and joolzy maybe you can try the same? and with your P2Ps, what if you download the latest JAVA? cause i needed that for limewirePRO to work (yes i have limewirePRO!!! (y) ;) )
ps. java is a mighty big download, im only on a 56kb modem and it took half hour?? to get it
pps. joolzy stuff all them P2Ps anyway and get limewire, its the best! and maybe i could hook you up with PRO?? nah just jokin mate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online