yahoo & mtv music player problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jtn3833

Because I'm having a problem with both Yahoo's Music Engine & MTV's Overdrive audio player I suspect the issue might be a setting on my system.
Yahoo's Music Engine works great for music videos but it won't play any music samples. I press the button, it clicks but nothing happens.
MTV's Overdrive player doesn't do anything for me. I get neither video or audio from it just a large blinking play icon (triangle in a circle) which does nothing if I try clicking on it.

Any ideas on what the problem might be? Their respective websites have been no help at all. Thanks,
JTN

VIAO | 3Ghz P4 | 1G RAM | 256M PCIe | DVD RW | DVD ROM | 200G SATA | DSL @1.5M

I'm trying to get Overdrive to work as well. It used to work but now it wont play any videos and it's really ticking me off!

Creating a new user accont worked for me but I don't know why.
And it only plays with IE, and firefox is giving me an error when installing the active X plugin. Launch IS working tho on the new account with IE, it's just a workaround tho. Original account still wont work :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online