1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

yahoo pinochle lounges, cryptic when trying to get in

Discussion in 'Games' started by twauny, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twauny

twauny Thread Starter

I've looked, and found nothing..for my particular problem....here's the thing....when i go through internet explorer, to go to yahoo pinochle, i log in, click on the lounge i want, then click on the room i want...but instead of the room loading, it comes up cryptic, everything else appears to be fine, only the rooms won't load correctly. I have windows xp, home edition, 512 ddr, p4 2.6. However when i go through netscape, or aol, i get in just fine, my problem is this...every since i first came online, i have always used explorer, then all of sudden...i can't...pogo, and thunder work just fine also....through explorer, (they are java run, also), i have updated explorer, done the patches, VM, java scripts, direct x, dll, and updated just about everything else i can think of, also dumped cache and cookies regularly, done the spybot, and defrag, several times a week, and frequent virus checks, all clean. Any help..will be greatly appreciated.;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167895

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice