1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

yahoomail password

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by puthens, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. puthens

puthens Thread Starter

i have lost my yahoomail password.unforunately i have forgot my details which i have given when i created the account.is there any way to retrieve my password.pls help me

2. Corrosive

Corrosive

I saw a similar question in Safe Crackers Monthly (quality publication). It went something like "I bought a bullion vault in a government auction but I didn't get the keys."

The point of passwords is that they are meant to be secure. It would be utterly useless if there was a button that let you in without a password.

Your best bet is to start grovelling to Yahoo!, but they'll probably be as sympathetic as myself.

3. cammi

cammi

i agree with corrosive. sorry, but you probably should start grovelling to them if you can't remember the answers to the questions they ask about recovering your password.

4. puthens

puthens Thread Starter

thank u for ur reply.really some one hijacked my password.they have changed all the details so i cant work with it.i think my email id had lost!!!!

5. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

If the yahoo id is not logged into for 90 days, the account is disabled and I guess the id is available for registration. That seems to be the only alternative for you at present. Though, I admit it is not the best one :rolleyes:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172092

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice