Ybrowser.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

2002france

My computer keeps saying it can't locate HyperText Transfer Protocol. Then it says to find the location of YBROWSER.EXE. This does not exist in my computer and I don't know what it means.

Styxx

Banned
Please see this Google search results I got from search for YBROWSER.EXE http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=YBROWSER.EXE&btnG=Google+Search

It looks like your best first try is contacting your SBC/Yahoo Global ISP technical support for assistance with this issue. Read the above search results though.

Are you clicking on a Desktop shortcut? Use the Start menu - Start button; Programs. The shortcut may simply be corrupted.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online