Yellow Tint windows 10

chrisvak

hello i have an asus laptop and for some reason the default brightness contains a yellow tint that i dont like at all. i go to color management to fix it and i manage to make it look normal but in some random times, the yellow tint returns and of course every time i restart the computer the screen has the yellow tint. anyone know what should i do? ive tried lots of solutions ive read around the internet but no luck

managed

Allan
What model Asus laptop is it ? How old is it ? Try connecting it to a Monitor if possible and see if that has a similar tint.

Couriant

James
If it was a setting, it should be on the external monitor.... I suspect your screen may have a loose connection or is going bad. How old is it?

chrisvak

I bought the laptop on February 2020, but the yellow tint was on from the first day anyway

chrisvak

As much ive searched, its a common problem and i can fix it temporarily but its like my laptop will never save the settings

chrisvak

Nope, ive disabled it. I've tried all the obvious solutions I've read on sites or YouTube videos so i guess its something more complicated

managed

Allan
Since it's fairly new you could try to get it repaired/replaced under warranty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online