1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Yet another PNG to DST file.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Tanman73, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Tanman73

Tanman73 Thread Starter

I've been searching all morning for information on how to convert to DST. We are looking to get company shirts and need it in DST format. Does anyone know of any programs that can do this? I have came up with nothing. I got a few free trials of programs and none of them have worked for me (the problem may have been me). Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Maybe Sophie Sew, If you know how to run it ????
    Otherwise, You're not going to find a program that can do a good job, For less that a Pro would charge.
    Since it's for a company ... Maybe Duane will help you on this one.
    He can do a much better job than I can .. (He has the good software and expertise)

And welcome to the TSG Forum

3. Tanman73

Tanman73 Thread Starter

Thanks I'll take a look at that. And I just don't really know what's a good price for someone to do it for us. Does $60, sound about right? I don't really have anything to base it off of.

4. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Stand by ... I've contacted Duane, He should be here as soon as he gets on his computer.
    He'll want to know what size you want it and what material it will be on.

5. SignalPunch

SignalPunch

Creating a DST file from a graphic file is not a matter of a simple conversion. DST is a stitch file format that is understood only by embroidery machines.

If you are having a company embroider your items, they will almost certainly be able to create the embroidery file needed. There will be a charge for the service but the cost may be spread across the total number of items you have them do for you.

If they embroider but don't provide digitizing services, it may be a good idea to check around with other shops that do embroidery. It's an unusual thing for a shop not to provide digitizing if they do custom embroidery.

And you can always post here to let us know your progress.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090024

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice